Tapeworks' Rimstripes is one of the first striping systems designed specifically for wheels. For nearly 25 years, this product has gone through several changes, Tapeworks use only the highest-quality material available and most of their customers' Rimstripes last several year - even decades! Available in all of nearly 100 colors in three widths, there is a set of Rimstripes for everyone! Rimstripes are designed to install on any wheel as long as it has a reasonably consistent rim with a smooth surface.
6032 RIMSTRIPES #032 GLOSS FIRE RED
- A perfect match to the 2014- 2016 Torch Red Corvette
- A Great Match to DUCATI Red!
- 1 Roll contains enough striping for 4 install surfaces (1 complete car, 1 complete motorcycle, 1 complete bicycle, etc.)
- PLUS an extra strip for practice or spare
- Available in three widths: 3/8" (.375"), 1/4" (.25"), and 1/8" (.125")
- Offered in 2 lengths: Standard Rim - fits up to 18" diameter rim, BIG Rim - fits up to 24" diameter rim
- NOTE: Measure the diameter of your rim with a tape measure (a 17" car rim may actually measure 18" at the outer lip where you may be installing the stripe)
We strongly recommend installing Rimstripes with a Stripe-It-All™ tool for the easiest, best installation. The Stripe-It-All™ tool is available separately.